ROBOTECH Episode 8 ROBOTECH Episode 8

Why didnt I see this before!?!

Damn, this Robotech alternate series of your kicks major arse. Pretty good Idea mixing some other characters in here too.

rocketDRIVE rocketDRIVE

Full of action, but...

Ok, it was full of action, but the music wasn't well suited for it. It just didn't have the punch needed to go with this animation.

Rebel Burger Ep.1 Rebel Burger Ep.1

Rebel Burger?

Ok, you got a good thing going here. Heh, it would have been diferent if he was working at a chicken joint.

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

Amusing.

It was well made, and the sounds and music were pretty clear.

It was quite amusing to watch.

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

Holy Sheeit!

Wow. This is awesome. The music was very excellent, the animation was great, and you did all this using a mouse? Jeeze! You deserve a 10 for graphics, and style, definately!

Douche Are Fun Collection Douche Are Fun Collection

oh man.

The first one had me thinking "Wrong", but was very funny, then the second one, well, was funny as hell.

More I say!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Badass.

That was the best done flash movie I have seen in a while. Although it was a teaser, I can honestly say that this is pretty freaking awesome on its own.

John Kerry in Vietnam John Kerry in Vietnam

Very funny

Kind of short, but will bring a smile to your face. Very well made, and the music went well with the animation. I dont like talking politics, so thats going to have to work

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Oh man...

That was very well done, but don't take my word for it, watch it yourself.

The Llama Song The Llama Song

Ever see the badger song?

This rememinded me of the Badger song, but yours bats the hell out of it. Having a random duck in the song is what made it even better.

burtonearny responds:

Badgers was well animated though, I can't say this has anything on badgers, except it's slightly newer.